1. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.”
2. “Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep faith.”
3. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
4. “I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.”
5. “Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.”
6. “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand – and melting like a snowflake.” Marie Beyon Ray
7. “Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.”
8. “People don’t take opportunities because the timing is bad, the financial side unsecure. Too many people are overanalyzing. Sometimes you just have to go for it.”
9. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
11. “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.”
Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
12. “Give yourself the credit you deserve. Business ownership is amazing & challenging. Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.”
13. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
Mary Kay Ash
14. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.”
15. “There is nothing like a concrete life plan to weigh you down. Because if you always have one eye on some future goal, you stop paying attention the the job at hand, miss opportunities that might arise, and stay fixedly on one path, even when a better, newer course might have opened up.”
Indra Nooyi, CEO of PepsiCo
16. “Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.”
17. “I believe in myself, I am a strong woman! I will reach my goals, nothing and no body will hold me down again, this is my time to shine!”
18. “She was unstoppable. Not because she didn’t have failures our doubts, but because she continued on despite them.”
19. “Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well.”
Louisa May Alcott
20. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
21. “If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.”
22. “Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do, long after the mood you said it in has left.”
23. “The comfort zone is a nice place, but nothing grows there. Take the leap today and start your business!”
24. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?”
25. “One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.”
Joan of Arc
26. “Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.”
Lila Diane Sawyer
27. “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoyed the process.”
27 Motivational Quotes For Women in BusinessPublished on
Join in the conversation
- Where Do You Start When Building A Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Effective Trade Show Exhibiting
- In A Nutshell What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Building Your Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Developing Local Connections
- Social Media Managers, How Do You Spot A Scammer From A Saint?
- Are Special Offers A Good Way Of Generating New Business?
- I’ve Written My Book What Do I Do Next?
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Physical Printed Book?
- How Much Of My Knowledge Should I Include In My Book?
- How Does A Book Help Increase Credibility and Visibility?
Ruby McGuire’s Recipe For The Icing On The Cake –...Recipe by Ruby McGuire |
WHY Often the journey to success isn’t an easy one....Recipe by Kal Malik |
JP Morgan joins us from Marrakech to give us...Recipe by John P Morgan |
ask brand branding brand kitchen business Cake coaching consistency creative ideas creativity design elliot kay enjoyment entrepreneur focus goals happiness have fun Health hootsuite jo balfe JP Morgan kal malik life live it Living love marketing media kit nectar outside the box Passion planning pr promotion quotes recipe recipe for success smoothie sophie jewry specific strategy success top tips women