In today’s episode, Sophie discusses taking ownership as a leader following her recent reading of “Extreme Ownership” by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
All Recipes or Posts by Brand Kitchen
Show All Recipe
Show All Post
In this episode Sophie shares her thoughts after reading the book “The Five Love Languages” by Gary Chapman
In todays episode, Sophie asks if the visual representation of your business is in balance with your deliverability and if it’s not – what to do about it
Books I read in 2015 Talk Like TED – Carmine Gallo Start With Why – Simon Sinek Gods & Warriors – Michelle Paver The Forgotten Legion – Ben Kane The Silver Eagle – Ben Kane Eat That Frog – Brian Tracy The Gifts of Imperfection – Brene Brown The Road To Rome – Ben Kane […]
Is the real personality of your business coming through in everything that you do when it comes to branding? Sophie considers this question in today’s episode
In today’s episode Sophie asks you to step out of your comfort zone and see what happens – it’s not as scary as you think!
Joe Gregory of ReThink Press and Books Bring Business, answers this important question
In this episode, Sophie explores the brand image of Pret A Manger
In this Q&A session with Nial Adams, Sophie explains why targeted marketing is not bad for your business
- Where Do You Start When Building A Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Effective Trade Show Exhibiting
- In A Nutshell What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Building Your Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Developing Local Connections
- Social Media Managers, How Do You Spot A Scammer From A Saint?
- Are Special Offers A Good Way Of Generating New Business?
- I’ve Written My Book What Do I Do Next?
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Physical Printed Book?
- How Much Of My Knowledge Should I Include In My Book?
- How Does A Book Help Increase Credibility and Visibility?
Ruby McGuire’s Recipe For The Icing On The Cake –...Recipe by Ruby McGuire |
WHY Often the journey to success isn’t an easy one....Recipe by Kal Malik |
JP Morgan joins us from Marrakech to give us...Recipe by John P Morgan |