OPI Instinct of Color OPI Announces Brand’s First International Short Film. The film’s four featured lacquers – Pink-ing of You, Red My Fortune Cookie, Need Sunglasses? and No Room for the Blues – each represent one style of dance and one overarching theme, illustrating OPI nail lacquer as a means of self-expression. 2015 […]
All Recipes or Posts by Jen Razo
Show All Recipe
Show All Post
1. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” Oprah Winfrey 2. “Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe […]
1.“My husband always tell me that I’m the most unrelenting person he’s ever met, and it’s true. If I make a commitment to something I will stick to it no matter what.” Jenny Craig 2.”Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is […]
1. “Today I am building a business that will one day allow me to walk the beaches of the world!” 2. “I wake up everyday with smile because I know I have something to be thankful for.” 3. “I have meaningful relationships with the people that I love.” 4. “I keep taking one step at […]
“If you focus on results you will never change. If you focus on change you WILL get results.” I’ve learnt lots over the past 12 months, as I always do, and one of the most important lessons is the power of focus and persistence. No matter what industry you’re in, what your turnover is or […]
As you most likely already know, I’m a great believer in a holistic approach to life and business and it’s the season for gym membership buying, new diets starting and a whole heap of other resolutions to get more healthy and fit. No doubt you’ve heard someone say ‘I’m going to stick to it […]
Every new year you see a sea of ‘New Year New You’ style promotions and there’s a good reason for it. When the first of January comes round you can’t help but wonder where the last 12 months have gone, take a look at what you did during that time and, the dreaded, what you […]
- Where Do You Start When Building A Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Effective Trade Show Exhibiting
- In A Nutshell What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Building Your Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Developing Local Connections
- Social Media Managers, How Do You Spot A Scammer From A Saint?
- Are Special Offers A Good Way Of Generating New Business?
- I’ve Written My Book What Do I Do Next?
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Physical Printed Book?
- How Much Of My Knowledge Should I Include In My Book?
- How Does A Book Help Increase Credibility and Visibility?
Ruby McGuire’s Recipe For The Icing On The Cake –...Recipe by Ruby McGuire |
WHY Often the journey to success isn’t an easy one....Recipe by Kal Malik |
JP Morgan joins us from Marrakech to give us...Recipe by John P Morgan |