The Meaning Of The Colour White For Your Brand Standard Safe Conservative Efficiency Simplicity Fairness Order Purity Innocence Wholeness Completion Goodness Safety Brilliance Understanding Faith Spirituality Possibility Sincerity The Meaning Of The Colour Black For Your Brand Serious Authority Luxury Bold Rich Power Mystery Elegance Evil Strength Definite Credible Strength Powerful Precise Professional Direct […]
Archive | Branding RSS feed for this section
This comes up a LOT with people I work with. It’s so tempting, as a business, to try to help everyone and to aim our promotions at a huge market, listing all our services on one leaflet and expecting a strong response. Now, it is possible that you will get a response using this method […]
Much like fonts, some people can get a bit carried away with colour. I love colour! But you can have too much colour… or at least poorly planned colour with some elements of design. It’s about choosing complementary colours and using them in a way that ‘makes sense’ to your clients. As a designer, I […]
I’ve seen it more times than I care to mention, a business person getting a little over excited with the font list on their computer and going font crazy on a poster or leaflet. Also using different fonts for every item, online or in print. One of my top tips for all business folk is […]
070-684 Consistency is hugely important when it comes to brand. After all, if you went to a shop and it changed everything every time you visited, among other things, you’d end up feeling unsure what was going on with it and perhaps even wonder if it was changing hands every time. Although it can be […]
- Where Do You Start When Building A Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Effective Trade Show Exhibiting
- In A Nutshell What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Building Your Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Developing Local Connections
- Social Media Managers, How Do You Spot A Scammer From A Saint?
- Are Special Offers A Good Way Of Generating New Business?
- I’ve Written My Book What Do I Do Next?
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Physical Printed Book?
- How Much Of My Knowledge Should I Include In My Book?
- How Does A Book Help Increase Credibility and Visibility?
Ruby McGuire’s Recipe For The Icing On The Cake –...Recipe by Ruby McGuire |
WHY Often the journey to success isn’t an easy one....Recipe by Kal Malik |
JP Morgan joins us from Marrakech to give us...Recipe by John P Morgan |