Today I had a nightmare journey to Birmingham… or at least it was meant to be to Birmingham but I only got as far as the Cambridge junction and turned around to come home again after spending 2 hours stationery on a 3 mile stretch of the A14 in one of the worst traffic jams […]
Archive | Live It RSS feed for this section
Listen to the blog here: January is already in the past. February is steaming ahead and life is, as always, busy. There seems to be increasing numbers of things screaming for our attention at all times. Many of us are busy being busy and struggling to find the time (read head space) to actually stop, […]
I was merrily driving back from seeing my mum in panto in Reading when disaster struck – upon approaching a busy roundabout on the A11 dual carriageway my car engine switched off and the power steering disappeared! Thankfully there was a quiet road turning to my immediate left on the roundabout and I rolled in […]
Listen to this blog post: What is a Mind Monkey? Mind monkey or monkey mind, from Chinese xinyuan and Sino-Japanese shin’en 心猿 [lit. “heart-/mind-monkey”], is a Buddhist term meaning “unsettled; restless; capricious; whimsical; fanciful; inconstant; confused; indecisive; uncontrollable”. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_monkey I’m sure you’ve been there… You’ve created something that you’re super excited about and the […]
Listen to this blog post: I woke this morning in a contemplative mood… a good one, which is nice. I wandered downstairs, popped the kettle on and then searched for my favourite mug and thought about how often the small things can make such a happy difference. A mug, you would think, has little […]
- Where Do You Start When Building A Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Effective Trade Show Exhibiting
- In A Nutshell What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Building Your Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Developing Local Connections
- Social Media Managers, How Do You Spot A Scammer From A Saint?
- Are Special Offers A Good Way Of Generating New Business?
- I’ve Written My Book What Do I Do Next?
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Physical Printed Book?
- How Much Of My Knowledge Should I Include In My Book?
- How Does A Book Help Increase Credibility and Visibility?
Ruby McGuire’s Recipe For The Icing On The Cake –...Recipe by Ruby McGuire |
WHY Often the journey to success isn’t an easy one....Recipe by Kal Malik |
JP Morgan joins us from Marrakech to give us...Recipe by John P Morgan |