In today’s episode, Sophie explains why being grateful can change your life & your business
Archive | Podcast RSS feed for this section
Sophie takes you through the creative and learning process behind the Ultimate Diary Planner and shares her thoughts to help you create and launch your own product
Why does your business need loyal customers and how do you get them – listen in as Sophie explains
In this episode Sophie reveals why brand consistency is essential for your business growth
In this episode Sophie asks if you are thankful for your life right now and what you need to do to make changes
To niche or not to niche? – that is the question Sophie answers in today’s episode
In today’s episode, Sophie discusses how the small things in life and business can make a happy difference
Is your to do list never ending but you’re procrastinating over tasks? In today’s episode, Sophie shows you how to focus your mind, kickstart your determination and get stuff done
In today’s episode, Sophie explores your marketing and reminds you that it takes 25 touchs before a customer buys from you – are you touching your customers enough?
In today’s episode, Sophie asks what change would you like to see in your life right now
- Where Do You Start When Building A Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Effective Trade Show Exhibiting
- In A Nutshell What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Building Your Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Developing Local Connections
- Social Media Managers, How Do You Spot A Scammer From A Saint?
- Are Special Offers A Good Way Of Generating New Business?
- I’ve Written My Book What Do I Do Next?
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Physical Printed Book?
- How Much Of My Knowledge Should I Include In My Book?
- How Does A Book Help Increase Credibility and Visibility?
Ruby McGuire’s Recipe For The Icing On The Cake –...Recipe by Ruby McGuire |
WHY Often the journey to success isn’t an easy one....Recipe by Kal Malik |
JP Morgan joins us from Marrakech to give us...Recipe by John P Morgan |