In this episode Sophie explores the area of niching and identifying your perfect client and why this is a must for your business
Archive | Podcast RSS feed for this section
No matter what industry you’re in, what your turnover is or what you’re goals are, if you have a clear focus and market consistently in line with that focus then you will grow your business effectively. Sophie speaks about why being a generalist can be bad for business and how you can stand out from […]
No doubt you’ve heard someone say ‘I’m going to stick to it this year’… perhaps you’ve said those immortal words yourself before? This episode looks at approaching business in a holistic way and ensuring that there’s a good balance between work and life.
Every new year you see a sea of ‘New Year New You’ style promotions and there’s a good reason for it. When the first of January comes round you can’t help but wonder where the last 12 months have gone, take a look at what you did during that time. In this episode Sophie looks […]
Sometimes life gives you a nudge to remember the important things. Following a breakdown, Sophie muses on how easy it is to think there will be time for the things that matter and how we can make changes in the way we think and behave to ensure we’re not left running on empty ourselves.
Launching the podcast Sophie speaks about her journey from young mum to award-winning business woman and touches briefly on some of her adventures along the way.
In this episode Sophie speaks about how modelling (not the fashion type!) can help you achieve bigger and better things for your business. Also how becoming an expert in a niche area can make a massive difference and get clients knocking on your door.
Brand is a powerful thing that can create strong emotional reactions with your clients and the level of that emotion is down to you creating a brand that people can feel so passionately about. In this episode Sophie explains the essence of branding and how you can start creating a stronger connection with your audience.
- Where Do You Start When Building A Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Effective Trade Show Exhibiting
- In A Nutshell What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Building Your Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Developing Local Connections
- Social Media Managers, How Do You Spot A Scammer From A Saint?
- Are Special Offers A Good Way Of Generating New Business?
- I’ve Written My Book What Do I Do Next?
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Physical Printed Book?
- How Much Of My Knowledge Should I Include In My Book?
- How Does A Book Help Increase Credibility and Visibility?
Ruby McGuire’s Recipe For The Icing On The Cake –...Recipe by Ruby McGuire |
WHY Often the journey to success isn’t an easy one....Recipe by Kal Malik |
JP Morgan joins us from Marrakech to give us...Recipe by John P Morgan |