• As of August 2013, there were 554,750,000 registered Twitter users. • Nearly 135,000 new users sign up on Twitter every day. • There have been over 300 billion total Tweets thus far. • As of October 2013, there are 231.7 million monthly active users on Twitter worldwide (21% of the world’s internet population); including […]
Archive | Social Media RSS feed for this section
• As of October 2013, there were around 70 million Pinterest users. • 80% of users are females. • There are 2.5 billion Pinterest page reviews every month • Pinterest accounts for 25% of retail referral traffic. • There are over half a million business accounts on Pinterest. • Users, not brands, generate 70% of brand […]
• As of October 2013, there were 259 million users on LinkedIn. • LinkedIn spans across 200 countries and is available in 20 different languages. • 64% of LinkedIn users lie outside the US, while around 84 million are located in the US. • There are around 3 million LinkedIn business pages • There are […]
Here are some interesting Google+ statistics and facts: • Google+ has over 359 million active users across 31 markets which puts Google+ ahead of Twitter’s 200 million active users. • 100 million new users have recently joined Google+ in 2013. • 62% of Google+ users are males, 38% are females • 33 percent of users […]
Here are some interesting Facebook statistics you probably didn’t know: • As of October 2013, there are over 1.5 billion Facebook users worldwide; this marks a 23% increase from March 2012. • Around 699 million users log onto Facebook daily; marking a 26% increase from last year. • There are 819 million active mobile Facebook […]
- Where Do You Start When Building A Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Effective Trade Show Exhibiting
- In A Nutshell What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Building Your Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Developing Local Connections
- Social Media Managers, How Do You Spot A Scammer From A Saint?
- Are Special Offers A Good Way Of Generating New Business?
- I’ve Written My Book What Do I Do Next?
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Physical Printed Book?
- How Much Of My Knowledge Should I Include In My Book?
- How Does A Book Help Increase Credibility and Visibility?
Ruby McGuire’s Recipe For The Icing On The Cake –...Recipe by Ruby McGuire |
WHY Often the journey to success isn’t an easy one....Recipe by Kal Malik |
JP Morgan joins us from Marrakech to give us...Recipe by John P Morgan |