1. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” Oprah Winfrey 2. “Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
1.“My husband always tell me that I’m the most unrelenting person he’s ever met, and it’s true. If I make a commitment to something I will stick to it no matter what.” Jenny Craig 2.”Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is […]
Listen to the MP3: I have a knicker analogy for you today… and rather a personal one. I was getting dressed this morning in my gym gear and my partner commented on my knickers and that he thought they looked nice. My immediate response was to tell him “you don’t like these sorts of knickers!” […]
Listen to the blog post here: Branding is: An Identity The identity for your business – it’s your vision, your goals, your products, your services, your staff, the way you work, what you stand for and so on… A Label A brand helps people categorise your business in their busy mind. Our eyes, ears […]
- Where Do You Start When Building A Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Effective Trade Show Exhibiting
- In A Nutshell What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Building Your Brand From Scratch?
- Tips For Developing Local Connections
- Social Media Managers, How Do You Spot A Scammer From A Saint?
- Are Special Offers A Good Way Of Generating New Business?
- I’ve Written My Book What Do I Do Next?
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Physical Printed Book?
- How Much Of My Knowledge Should I Include In My Book?
- How Does A Book Help Increase Credibility and Visibility?
Ruby McGuire’s Recipe For The Icing On The Cake –...Recipe by Ruby McGuire |
WHY Often the journey to success isn’t an easy one....Recipe by Kal Malik |
JP Morgan joins us from Marrakech to give us...Recipe by John P Morgan |