Oh My Goodness!
- Do you ever get to the end of the day and wonder where on earth the time has gone?
- Are you feeling a little overwhelmed with life, work and everything?
- Does the idea of having some structure in your day feel good but you don’t know where to start?
- Is your to do list a bit of a monster that keeps growing and you just can’t seem to get on top of it?
- Do you want to feel like you’re in control of your time instead of it being in control of you?
Then I’m thrilled to say that I have some good news for you! Read on…
If you are looking for ways to get more in control of your time so you can feel more relaxed and stop feeling like you’re always chasing your tail, then this fabulous freebie is PERFECT for you.
Stationery and list lovers – what can I say… this is another rather fabulous tool for your growing arsenal of glorious to do managing / day planning tools and resources. You can have a happy time filling in the colourful Ultimate Day Planner and utilise Sophie’s 7 Time Management Top Tips to get the most from your time each day.
It’s really simple to get your hands on these goodies and, even better, they’re FREE! All you have to do is pop your name and email address in the boxes below and when you click submit you’ll be sent an email with the links to download all the files and access the web page with the details on too.
So, what do you get as part of this fab freebie?
- Ultimate Day Planner Printable A4 high resolution PDF
- Sophie’s 7 Time Management Top Tips PDF eBook
- The CSCW Principle for Time Management
- Useful links and resources
If you can even wait for the email (because you’re just too excited) then you’ll be pleased to know that the thank you page you’ll see once you’ve completed the details, also has links to the files and web page so you can get started straight away… so, what are you waiting for…
Sign up now and receive your AWESOME Time Management freebie:
NOTE 1: By signing up you are joining the Brand Kitchen Newsletter. You’ll receive regular updates and be the first to know what’s happening ‘in the Kitchen’. I don’t do spamming, nor will I pass your detail on to any third parties. You can unsubscribe at any time.
NOTE 2: If you’re already on the Brand Kitchen mailing list and you’re worried you’ll get extra emails, simply use the same email address you’re already registered with and you won’t get any extra emails. You’ll get access to the goodies instead. If, for whatever reason you spot duplicate emails in your inbox it might be because you have more than one email registered, this is a simple fix; email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll wave a magic wand and make it all as you want it to be. 🙂